Dining Room Underway

If you've been reading this blog, you likely already know that I have a tendency to be indecisive and obsessive about paint colors.  The dining room is one of those spaces.  It's smack dab in the middle of the floor plan and if I choose the wrong color, the feel of the WHOLE HOUSE will be ruined.  Ruined, I tell you.

Anyway, when we moved in I invented my own color for the dining room.  I told the paint guy "I wanted a mix between this color and that color, but please mix it at 50% strength, okay?"  He didn't even look at me like I was strange.  I bet he deals with people like me all the time.

But I am painting over that color today.  I like the color a lot but I wanted to unite the colors between the kitchen and dining room to make it feel like one big room.  At least I won't have to freak out  about it because I already love the kitchen color.  



Wish me luck, okay?  I hope to have some AH-MAZING photos for you tomorrow.... 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment