Trim Stalker

I've been stripping, sanding and otherwise beating the crap out of the front windows and now they're reading for paint.

I am typically good with interior paint colors, but have issues with choosing a color for the outside.  Maybe because it feels more permanent?  Or perhaps because painting the exterior is a completely tedious, thankless job.

I've been scouring neighborhoods and Pinterest for inspiration.  I am the girl who swerves to the side of the road and snaps a photo of a home's exterior and drives on, which kind of makes me out to be a creep, but an inspired creep.

This is what I've been leaning toward:


via


via
via

via
via

I am looking for a neutral that leans more toward gray than brown but can't be too white and definitely not cream.  And I am looking for a deep blue toned charcoal that is the perfect mix of not-too-blue-not-too-black-not-too-boring. My brick is not quite brown, not quite yellow (I call it brellow), and the grout has pink undertones.

I need to stop house stalking and commit.  Unless you guys know of a house I could drive past today...

Also, I need professional help.  Of any kind.



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I suggest you have a look at Chitika.

    ReplyDelete