Holiday

Christmas and New Year's Eve was a whirlwind adventure.  We had family Christmas celebrations, lots of time in the car traveling, movie & popcorn nights, dates with the girls, and snowy evenings by the fireplace.  






As I think about it, 2013 was likely the busiest year we've ever experienced.   We moved twice, renovated a home and added another two kiddos to the family.  And, as my husband pointed out, we actually still love (and like!) each other.

I think I can safely say we're on the other side of the house renovations now.  There's a couple odds and ends, but it's wonderful to begin the process of really settling in.  We still have loads of boxes downstairs that need unpacking.  Closets need to be sorted and all the miscellaneous stuff hanging around on the floor needs to find a home.   

I am so thankful for this past year, even in the middle of the crazy moments when we had our house taped off and marked as a biohazard, when my pregnant self painted trim in the wee hours of the morning, for the sawdust, for the parade of contractors we seemed to live with...everything.  

What a year.

                                

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment