Thanksgiving

We very seriously considered getting a puppy this week.  Which is crazy. Laura dying her hair red and getting a pet all in one week?  Check her into the institute! 


Is it adorable? Of course. Did I love its blue eyes and wrinkly little face? Yep. But I know that no matter how helpful my girls say they will be, this dog will be all mine once it pees, pukes or chews up something.  Or needs a walk in the dead of winter.  

We went back and forth so many times this weekend that we ended up flipping a coin.  We called best 2 out of 3 and...there will be no pup.  We didn't mention anything about it to the girls so at least we don't have to deal with the emotional fallout of that :)

Anyway. the newly minted blog is (almost) up and running. I wish I some sort of background in webbing (which is my new phrase to describe any kind of website development) so that I could work out some kinks.  Thanks for sticking with me even with my lack of webbing skills.  

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat some turkey and pet a puppy, okay? 
                                                     

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment