Daughter Date

It's been very busy around here lately and it's been difficult to have special one-on-one time with the kiddos.  In the past, Greg & I have taken the girls on dates but it's fallen by the wayside as our schedules have gotten busier.  Perhaps that fourth child tipped us over the edge....?

This weekend, I took Genevieve out on a date.  She wanted me to surprise her, so I took her to one of my favorite little spots, La Reve.



It's a French cafe, which scored big points on the fancy scale for Genevieve.  Plus, their pastries are gorgeous!



We ordered a chocolate croissant and beignet, coffee and hot cocoa.  


We talked about school, her friends, what she wants to be when she grows up (a dolphin trainer).  She's growing up so fast.  I had such a great time with her and hope we can keep working in these little dates with the girls into our weekends.  

Just love this kid.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment