Little Things

I love all the comments from the recent paint tutorial I posted. It seems that a lot of you are in the painting process too.  I'd love to see your befores & afters!

I've spent the past couple nights searching for pillows for the family room and living room.   I love to mix and match colors, textures and patterns, but don't want the room to feel chaotic.  Here's what I've come up with so far:

Family Room:


 The living room is a little more challenging.  It's a fairly formal space with a fireplace, built ins, cove ceiling and lots of natural woodwork.  Also challenging is the mustard-hued sofa that I thought it was a good idea to order about nine years ago. I love the sofa, but it's nearly impossible to find pillows to go with it.  I want the decor to feel relaxed and a bit funky to counteract all the traditional features going on in there.  Here's what I am thinking:



I know.  It's a lot of pillows, lots of pattern.  I am still trying to narrow it down.  The wall color in there is Benjamin Moore's Horizon Gray and the patterned rug is from Ebay.

I ordered one pillow so far from Etsy and it just arrived today!




I love how little things can really change a room.  I'm excited to narrow down the pillow search!  Any favorites?




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment