Backyard Inspiration


Now that spring has arrived in Wisconsin, I've been giving a lot of thought to our backyard.  It will evolve and change a lot in the next couple of years so I will have time to think things over.

This week, I have been searching for creative ways to hide our air conditioning unit in the back of the house.  I see that a lot of people build a cube around it, but I want to incorporate it into the landscape, more of less. There's probably a lot of you out there in the same situation, so here's a round up of some of my favorite ideas so far.

via
unknown source
via
via
via

via 
unknown source
via
via
via

This one would be a great idea if it actually looked real:


Or maybe I could mount something to the front to use the vertical space like this:
via
Any favorites?



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment