Drywall & Bathroom Updates


I am loving how the kitchen is coming together.  I think it's probably the room I am most excited about in the house.





The drywall guy was there over the weekend filling in the cracks in the plaster walls.  Here's progress:







Last week, I chose the tile and vanity for the master bathroom.  Our other bathrooms have the original white subway tile on the walls with white palettes on the floors.  While we wanted to keep the vintage subway tile vibe in the new bathroom, we wanted it to feel a bit warmer, so I chose a faux wood porcelain tile for the floor.  And I just had to do the herringbone pattern…I just couldn't get it out of my head. 




CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I am reading your blog here in St. Louis. So interesting! Can't wait to see the end results. I admire you and Greg for all the challenges you are pursuing and facing wit this project. Love you all.

    Aunt Maureen Marshall Swingle

    ReplyDelete