Friday High Five

1. I am drawn to bright, clean colors in my home but there's just something lately about black that's making my heart go pitter patter.

via
via
via
via

2.  I love the sliding barn door trend, but bookcases?  Mind officially blown. Now I have to convince myself that it's totally reasonable to block a doorway with giant rolling furniture.

via

3. We have these pendants in our kitchen and they were pricey.  I wish I has seen this Ikea hack two years ago!

via

4.  Love all the plants in this bathroom.

via

5.  Milwaukeeans: I know many of you have already checked this restaurant out, but just wanted to remind you that it's awesome.



Happy weekend, everyone! Paint something black and make me jealous.
post signature

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Laura, thank you so much for including my light fixture in this lovely roundup! That collection of black walls has me itching to add some in our house too!

    ReplyDelete