Red Light Special



The electrician has been here quite a bit this week, installing bath fans and new light fixtures.  One of the first fixtures I purchased  for the house was a total score: it was a clearance floor model and the last one left.  At first, I thought it was just too large for my house, and walked away from it, only to realize that it would be perfect for the hallway after we removed the drop ceiling.  I came back and picked it up and am so glad that I did!  It was hung this week and I just love it.



The fixture is by CobiStyle:

via
It's a bit of a departure from the oil rubbed bronze I have in the rest of the house, but there's just something about a red light that I love, especially with copper accents.

via
via
via


Tomorrow, I'll be able to share the updates in the master bedroom.  It's coming along at last!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment