Thrifty

This post is yet another reason to love Goodwill and other thrift stores.  I stopped in at a Goodwill last week and found this lonely little guy.

The dovetail drawers & manufacturer insignia looked promising.

It's a campaign dresser.  For $6.99 people.  I wouldn't even be able to buy one campaign style handle for $6.99.  I looked it up and found this exact same dresser on Etsy (and mine is even in better condition)!


Needless to say, I took it home and now it has a new home in our living room.



For now, I plan on leaving it as is.  However, I do have some thoughts brewing for it such as:

via 
via
via
via
via

If you like the look and want a straightforward diy, try this tutorial:
                                                       

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking! $6.99!?!? such a good price!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, $6.99. I felt like skipping out of the store! I checked out more of your blog tonight...so much inspiration there! My fav so far is the coral curtain upholstered headboard. How did you get the upholstery lines so crisp on the edges? :)

    ReplyDelete