H&M Home

I was searching around the web yesterday looking for some inexpensive linen and stumbled across H&M's home line.  I didn't even know they were carrying a home line.  




Since this was new to me, perhaps it's new to you also.  If not, thanks a lot for keeping this little secret to yourselves.  You know who you are! (Kidding, of course). 

The prices were really reasonable, especially for pillow covers.  Some of the line reminds me of some items I've seen at Anthropologie or Crate and Barrel.  Here's a little round up of some of my favorites.  

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12//13//14//15 

In other news, I've spent nearly every night this week working on carving out each individual little dot for the sunroom stencil.  This little project I've cooked up better work out....grrr.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment